Who We Are
Prism Health Care Services has over 20 years of experience of providing customers with the right medical equipment to stay safe and healthy within their homes.
We do this in a number of ways:
- We carry a large selection of durable medical equipment and supplies
- Our staff receives extensive and continuous training so they are able to educate you on the proper use of the equipment.
- We deliver equipment and supplies and train you on their use in the comfort of your own home.
- Our customer service representative and billing teams are trained to obtain the medical documentation required to bill for the durable medical equipment prescribed by your physician. (Please note: not all durable medical equipment is covered by insurance. Our team of experts will review your financial benefits prior to rental or purchase.)
Prism Health Care Services collaborates with a variety of health care entities in the community including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, insurance payers, physician medical offices and home health agencies. We also work closely with customers and caregivers to ensure they understand the full extent of our services. At Prism Health Care Services, it is our job to provide the tools that clients need to maintain a high quality of life and stay independent in the home.
Prism Health Care Services pledges to respect the needs of our customers by providing the highest quality health care products and services while delivering the best customer service.
Code of Ethics
- To promote actions that build trust with our customers and the communities we serve.To provide prompt, reliable, and effective home care products and services appropriate for each individual’s needs, health and safety.
- To serve each individual with respect and dignity.
- To instruct each individual and/or caregiver in appropriate operation of the equipment and services provided, to ensure the best possible outcome for our customers.
- To explain fully and accurately to each individual and/or caregiver their rights and responsibilities with regard to home care products and services.
- To protect the confidential nature of each individual’s health care records and to not disclose information in the record except as permitted by law or regulation.
- To employ staff that has been thoroughly screened and who will continue to improve their knowledge and skills in the provision of home care products and services.
- To comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To respect and support patient freedom of choice.
- To act in good faith; to be honest, truthful and fair to all concerned; to follow good business practices, and to represent available services and products accurately.